Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Frost!

In the last two days it has been quite cold in the Bay Area. In fact it has even snowed in some locations! (Someone even skiied a mountain here) But alas no snow at our house!

For the past two mornings there has been a visible sign that it is cold here, frost. We wake up to the dock frosted over with a beautiful white covering that is yet a bit dangerous. Ben took a bad fall/slip on Tuesday morning. In that fall he managed to spill his coffee all over the place and by the time I left for work a little bit later all of the spilled coffee had become frozen. Yesterday, I had to use a credit card to scrap off the frost on my car, because why would I have an ice scrapper? I no longer live in the middle where I have to deal with these things. (Tahoe is different; I know we go there…) That was sort of exciting.

This morning greet us again with frost but this time our dock people had put some salt down so it wouldn't be so icky....


How do I feel about this frost? Um, yea, I am not sure.... After moving away from the middle we haven't had to deal with any of this in awhile.... so yea, I am not sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment